< Go back to the blog
Date: December 24, 2013
- The bin store area: The codes have been changed as per our letter to ensure the effective use for the residents only. If you have any queries about this please contact us so we can monitor.
- CCTV: We have received a quote and will shortly be restoring the system so there will be more coverage.
- Car Parking: We have had various calls regarding the car parking area and none residents parking in allocated bays. Please contact the number of the parking company on the notices if you find a vehicle to be incorrectly parked and they will attend to issue a ticket deterring people from parking incorrectly.
- External works: Please see before and after pictures to show the ongoing works done by the gardener to keep the grounds in order during the heavier â€œleaf fallâ€ season.
- Foyer appearance: We will shortly be testing an area to restore the floor tiles, further details to follow and feedback will be appreciated. We have also scheduled for the New Year a meeting with a design company to discuss bringing some of the original concept back to the building, all suggestions welcomed.
- Please view the IPIP for further suggested works throughout 2014.
- We would like to take this opportunity to wish all of the MM2 residents a Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year and look forward to a hugely successful and improved 2014 for the site and itâ€™s residents.
- (Pictures of before and after leaf blowing)