urbanbubble is a proud sponsor of:
urbanbubble is currently a member of:
- The Property Ombudsman
- The Ombudsman Service – registered since January 2012
- The Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA) – full corporate member since 19th April 2012
- The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development
- The Institute of Credit Management
- ARMA Q Accredited since April 2015
ARMA is the self-regulatory regime for Association of Residential Managing Agents (ARMA). It aims to raise standards and quality of service across the residential leasehold management sector.
ARLA is protects and guides consumers, helping tenants and landlords to find and manage their treasured homes.
The Royal Institute for Chartered Surveyors is the world’s leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property and construction.
THE LEASEHOLD ADVISORY SERVICE
Free advice on the laws affecting residential leasehold property in England and Wales including buying the freehold and Right to Manage.
A not-for-profit lease advice, support and lobbying organisation for private residential leaseholders, tenants’ and residents’ associations.
URBANBUBBLE COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
Please click on the heading to view the urbanbubble complaints procedure.